How to use widgets in the Customizr WordPress theme ?
Where can you insert widgets in the Customizr theme ?
Customizr offers five “widgetized” areas :
- 2 for sidebars : sidebar left and right
- 3 in footer : left, middle, right
Adding widgets from Appearance – Widgets
If you want to customize those areas, go to Appearance > Widgets and there drag’n drop your desired widgets in any of the widget areas.
More about using Widgets in WordPress here.
Adding widgets from the WordPress Customizer
You can choose to add one or more of the standard Widgets to:
- Right Sidebar
- Footer Widget Area One (Left)
- Footer Widget Area Two (Center)
- Footer Widget Area Three (Right)