Where can I get support for the Customizr free WordPress theme ?
If you are a user of the Customizr free WordPress theme, use the WP.org Customizr Support Forum. Before creating a new thread in the support forum, search for issues already solved. There are literally thousands of support questions/answers which you can reference, chances are that other users might have had the same problem.
Tips when opening a new thread in the WordPress.org forum
- First of all, make sure you've read the Forum Welcome page to have an overview of the rules. There's even more information available on this article : Using the Support Forums.
- To add any code, remember to add backticks at start/finish. This is easily done using the ‘code’ button at the start and it changes to a ‘/code’ button for the finish.
- Similarly, the ‘link’ button can be used to provide links to your site – this is important if you want to save time as most SuperUsers will use Firebug or Code Inspector to see where your problem may lie.
- Tick the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox if you want to receive an email when someone replies to your Topic.
- DON’T add your problem to the back of someone else’s Topic. It makes it much harder to answer multiple questions which may seem to be related but often are similar symptoms of different problems.
- DO change the status to [resolved] when you have received a solution. The originator can see a dropdown in the Right Sidebar. With lots of Posts to monitor, it helps to sift ones that have been answered. Another reason not to add to someone else’s Topic marked [resolved].