Adding a Contact Form 7 in the Hueman theme widget areas
Here's the best way to add a Contact Form 7 form in the Hueman theme widget areas and make it display nicely:
- We assume you've already created a contact form with the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- From your WordPress Dashboard > Contact > Contact Forms, Open the editor page for the contact form you want to add.
- Each contact form has its own shortcode, that will look like
[contact-form-7 id="1940" title="Contact form 1"]:
- Copy the shortcode.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Widgets, and under the Available Widgets expand the Custom HTML widget by clicking on it.
- Choose a widget area where you want to show your contact form, e.g. the Footer 1 and click it on Add Widget.
- The Custom HTML widget will be added to the Footer 1 widget area, and you'll see it already expanded.
- In the Custom HTML widget Content field, do the following to wrap the shortcode you copied before in a proper div element: write
<div class="themeform">, then paste the shortcode you copied before, then write
</div>, to close the previously opened div element:
- Click on the Save button.
- Done, here's how it will look in your footer:
Hope this will help