How to embed WordPress shortcodes in your pages with Nimble Builder ?
A shortcode is a WordPress-specific code that lets you display predefined items. For example a trivial shortcode for a gallery looks like this : [gallery].
Nimble Builder supports shortcodes with the Shortcode module, but also with the WordPress Editor module. This is very useful for example to embed a contact form built with a plugin supporting shortcode insertion.
- Drag and drop the Shortcode module or the WordPress Editor module in any dropzone of your page,
- Click on the module to edit it,
- and paste your shortcode in the text editor.
Note that you can also embed shortcodes in the WP Editor Module.
If you need to see the shortcode result immediately when customizing, you can re-activate shortcode parsing in Nimble Builder settings :
- Connect to your WordPress admin and open Nimble Builder settings
- Click on the Options tab
- Check the Shortcodes option
Exemple #1 with Contact Form 7
Simply paste the shortcode of your contact form as illustrated in the screenshot below.
Exemple #2 with ACF
For example, if you use the Advanced Custom Fields plugin ( ACF ), and want to display specific fields in your page, you can use the ACF shortcode API in any Nimble section like in the example below :