How to customize the inner and outer widths of sections with Nimble Builder ?
Nimble Builder allows you to customize the values of the inner and outer widths of a section by devices ( desktops, tablets and mobiles ) and at 3 different levels :
- globally : for all sections site wide,
- locally : for the sections of a particular page,
- and specifically for a given section
The following pictures explains what are the inner and outer widths of a Nimble Builder section.
We'll present how to customize the width of a specific section, the process is the same to set default widths of all sections locally or globally.
- Click on the settings menu icon of a section block
- Open the Width settings tab
- Set your custom values for the width.
You can set different values by devices : desktops, tablets and smartphones, by clicking on the device switcher.